When I have a monumental life decision to make, I am the ultimate procrastinator. I cast all of my responsibilities to the side, parental phone calls, blogging, dentist appointments, until my mind is made up. This may be a lame excuse for not cooking up some delicious eats lately, but since Rob and I's lease comes to an end this month, we were faced with the next step in life.
Stay in Santa Fe or move back to Austin? Hell, I even thought we'd move to Portland or San Fran for about a minute. But as decision time crunched, our thoughts grew a little more rational.
So now I'm proud to announce we have made a decision. Duh duh duh...We're moving back to Austin. That's right, after just a year in Santa Fe, we have decided to pack up the cats again and head back to heat and humidity. Okay so I'm not so thrilled about the weather change, but I look forward to being in the city I love and being close to the fam again.
I have made dear friends in Santa Fe and got the amazing experience of working in a world class bakery, but now I look forward to venturing into my own business. Rob and I will be starting a gourmet lunch shop on wheels. Stay tuned for Details!
July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment